Wikipedia

Search results

Friday, March 15, 2013

Fashion Friday: The Old Man Sweater

Hiya Folks,

Today I am going to start a fashion advice segment because, well I have quite the eye for Fashion (as I sit here in ripped and stained grey track pants paired with a grey zip up sweater, under a pea coat. . . Yes a pea coat. Track pants and pea coats is like, my signature).

But hey, look how Kelly Cutrone dresses and she is a big wiz in the fashion world. Just because I don't dress like Justin Timberlake doesn't mean I don't know a thing or two about the wonderful world of style.

Today is for the gentlemen out there and the topic is: The Old Man Sweater.

The old man sweater is awesome, and anyone who says otherwise is just lame, and stupid, and clearly is blind. I own my fair share of Old Man sweaters. They make a statement. They are hip, comfortable, stylish, and Awesome. They can be worn with anything- literally anything. I wear them with hats, shorts, jeans, underwear, socks, and sometimes all you need is just an Old Man sweater to feel awesome- and come in so many styles, designs and fabrics that there is only one word to describe their awesomeness:
Awesome.

The Old Man sweater is not reserved for the retired gentleman who smells of tobacco, shoe polish and whiskey, but for men (and sometimes women) of all ages and body types. The Old Man sweater transcends generations and can be a family heirloom passed down from generation to generation. That is the fate I want my Old Man sweaters to have, so be passed onto my son, and grandsons, and great grandsons.

The Old Man Sweater also gives one the confidence to be awesome human beings.  Check out my awesome photo shoot.  Look how confident and lively I am. I believe it is because the sheer coolness that the Old Man sweater automatically makes the wearer. Just imagine if I wore all of these Old Man sweaters at once. The world would not be able to handle the person I would be.  Nations would probably just throw their countries at me to rule them.  But with the great awesomeness that the Old Man sweater gives a wearer, comes great responsibility.  I would never abuse that power, and that is why I will always limit myself to wearing one Old Man sweater at a time.  It is for the good of humanity.

This proves that although the Old Man sweater makes one awesome, it also creates a humble and down to earth person.  Old Man sweater wearers become amazing human beings, both awesome and humble.

I hope this has inspired you all to invest in an Old Man sweater (if you can manage to limit yourself to only one.... good luck with that though!)

-D






No comments:

Post a Comment